This was an interesting experience as I never used an RSS Reader prior to CEP810. Interesting as it would give me the desired information much faster than I got it before. I very much enjoyed the ease of quickly being able to assess the changes. Of course most of all in the "news" bundle, however I must admit that I still go to most of these sites anyway to browse. The changes in my "news" bundle are instant and constant. It's phenomenal to actually watch them even change. I was watching a soccer game on the web and as soon as the match was over the changes in the reader came through as the final score and game summary came through.
I'm a real international news buff so I enjoyed the RSS reader discovery very much for all international news updates.
For the other blog bundle the update frequency was the same, however for the Singapore bundle the changes are not as many over time.
When I created the bundles and looked for blogs to follow I was quite disappointed with the amount of SPAM on some blogs that looked very promising judging by the average number of posts per week. It became very clear how they got to those high averages as most if not all were absolutely not covering the title.
I will continue to use the RSS Reader capability, especially for special projects or subjects/topics I need to follow. It's an ultra convenient method to quickly access and track information that would otherwise cost me significantly more time or I might have missed it entirely.




Great Google Reader bundles! An idea to consider: How about checking the Internet to see if someone has a unihockey/floorball blog for you to follow.
ReplyDelete